East-West Shrine Bowl today

4 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

It’s getting good players in the late rounds that differentiates the good teams from the bad. Let’s hope JD knows what he’s doing for We’ve been spinning our wheels with awful draft picking for a long,long.

Exactly.  But because these drafts are just 7 rounds even signing free agents at the end is real important. I remember when their was double digit rounds.  Just in wide receiver on my list this year I have a total of 65. Imagine that.  And the number 65 is a player in the FCS that has a 100 receptions and 1300 yards.  So yes signing undrafted free agents are also important. I hate when a local team like us or the Giants sign two players from Stony Brook, Two Players from Monmouth and two players from Albany. Now there is a great prospect from Albany and he is playing in the NFLPA game. But that is one.  But there will be so many players from top colleges available and we need to snag that player. You have to work those phones or whatever to get them.