FYI, TailgateJoe Home Delivery Steaks

Hey guys, so like everyone else, A bunch of big events like my huge Wrestlemania party in Tampa and something I was going to be doing at Ultra in Miami got canceled, and I am just sitting home ready to go crazy. I spent a few days last week using my relationship with Pat Lafrieda meats to stock up friends and family, and figured some other people could use that as well. I worked out logistics with them and pt something quick up on my site. 

If anyone wants high quality steaks/meat delivered in a safe manner let me know. There are some of the popular items right on the site, but I can get pretty much anything you want, including big prime ribs, leg of lamb, thicker cut steaks, dry aged, whatever. Everything is prime grade. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

https://www.tailgatejoe.com/tailgatejoe-lafrieda-delivery/

A446F179-4080-4944-BDD6-BCC4263C9B25.JPG

D21124B2-CD7B-4D75-95D1-03CEEEF862FC 2.JPG

3ACC1343-7D84-4740-863D-A1AEB1C218AB.JPG

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I know LaFreida is selling their meats at the Mohawk House in Sparta.  They opened a mobile market.  At first, prices were reasonable (5 lbs La Freida chopped meat was $20 1st week, then $25, then $27 and now $30) (5 lbs chicken cutlets was $20 and now $27).  The LaFreida Brisket Burgers (f-ing amazing) were 3 pack for $10 bumped to $12 and now $14.  

Is this Mohawk house bumping up prices each day  or is it the meat supply chain driving up LaFreida prices?   

Trying to buy a chest freezer for storage and they are sold out everywhere.  

On 5/8/2020 at 5:39 AM, Dcat said:

Hey I know LaFreida is selling their meats at the Mohawk House in Sparta.  They opened a mobile market.  At first, prices were reasonable (5 lbs La Freida chopped meat was $20 1st week, then $25, then $27 and now $30) (5 lbs chicken cutlets was $20 and now $27).  The LaFreida Brisket Burgers (f-ing amazing) were 3 pack for $10 bumped to $12 and now $14.  

Is this Mohawk house bumping up prices each day  or is it the meat supply chain driving up LaFreida prices?   

Trying to buy a chest freezer for storage and they are sold out everywhere.  

That's a great restaurant.  What a small world..... I actually ate dinner there for my sister-in-law's birthday last summer when we took a trip back to NJ.

• Upvote 1