COD Modern Warfare: warzone

I wasn’t blown away. It tries to be realistic, yet isn’t realistic. Especially with weapons. I just don’t get how it takes 10 bullets from a machine gun, or more than one shot from a 50 cal sniper to down a player (this really pusses me off), yet if you barely touch him with an ATV it’s instant death.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 6/16/2020 at 5:54 AM, New York Mick said:

I use to play unreal tournament, metal of honor airborne and all the CODs all the time. Then I had a kid and haven’t touch my Xbox in over 2 years. 

oh man when i have a kid, very soon maybe, hopefully about 6 months from now. Im not sure what Im going to do. I imagine the video game goes away.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:49 PM, Snell41 said:

I wasn’t blown away. It tries to be realistic, yet isn’t realistic. Especially with weapons. I just don’t get how it takes 10 bullets from a machine gun, or more than one shot from a 50 cal sniper to down a player (this really pusses me off), yet if you barely touch him with an ATV it’s instant death.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The battle royal is alot of fun. Yeah def not realistic, they have fake gun names for real guns or take parts of them and the damage is stupid, like a shotgun is good for only like 2 feet, let me tell you my shotgun kills alot further away than that.