We want Ooogie!

T-Mac

What's wrong with Looper?

He would be a set-up guy that the Mets are lacking to shore up the bullpen-The only thing that puzzles me the Tigers have the same weakness in the depth of the bullpen as the Mets so why trade him away

Wait, Looper would be the setup or Ugi??

This is important as I have Looper on my fantasy team!

SJ Looper would be the Mets closer-if the Mets got Urbina he would be the guy in a set-up role

He would be a set-up guy that the Mets are lacking to shore up the bullpen-The only thing that puzzles me the Tigers have the same weakness in the depth of the bullpen as the Mets so why trade him away

Tigers are looking to get another solid prospect into their system, and Urbina has said he would prefer to close if it meant going somewhere else. Tigers have Fernando Rodney and Franklyn German (who is having an absolutely fantastic spring) to step in and take the set up role. German has struggled the last two years in the bigs but if he continues to pitch the way he has this spring then he should be assuming the set up role.

Tigers are more then willing to deal....but for the first time that I can remember, we're in a better position to deal. Tigers want the taking team to assume 3 of the 4 million of Urbina's contract and a prospect hands down.

If he goes nowhere, our bullpen is that much better. If he gets traded, we still make out.

Archived