Sunday Ticket Alternative?

On 6/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, HawkeyeJet said:

So here is an interesting twist.  I've heard of this avenue before.  I actually just finished my MBA this spring.  I still have access to my school email and a photo id but not quite sure how the validation process goes.  I'll have to see if I can get it via that route.  That would be great. 

I’m sure a master of business such as yourself should have no problem figuring this out.

• Haha 4

12 of 17 games are currently scheduled to be broadcast by CBS.
Subscribe to a VPN service (monthly or around $75 - $100 for a full year) and Paramount+ streaming service (formerly known as CBS All Access) for $4.99 per month. Connect to a NY server via VPN and watch Jets games in real time using the live CBS feed on Paramount+.

This is the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, Jet2020 said:

Use an app called Alienstreams. 

“You can buy it from the link below. They have multiple options. I paid for the year but I'd recommend you buy just a month to start and try it out. I have 3 connections because I have three tvs. But you can buy just 1or up to 5 connections.

https://www.alienstreams.net/billing/cart.php?gid=15

After you buy it they will send you an email and give you instructions on how to download it, also your login information and password (usually just a string of numbers) 

I have it on my firestick. Not sure how the mag424 works but I'd assume it's basically the same thing.

And then your basically in. 

Let me no if you have anymore questions. I don't mind helping out.”

credit @Darnold Schwarzenegger

Please don't post streams on here. Do PM only. jeez. Also those prices are ridiculous.

• Upvote 1

Listen to me. Get yourself a fire stick which is approximately $35. 

I have an IPTV that works extremely well and never gave me any issues. It’s $20 per month. Worth every penny. 
This 100 times....except I only pay 9.99 per month...

3000 channels

Sent from the NY Jets Draft Suicide Watch desk.

On 6/7/2021 at 11:27 AM, Defense Wins Championships said:

I use NFL Sunday ticket but SportsSurge is AWESOME!

Steams every game of every sport. 

Try it later on today with baseball, basketball or NHL. 

Steams perfectly too. 

SportsSurge (type into google). 

Just tried it for a second.  My malware security went bananas.   

Never seen so much RED, and WARNINGS in my life.  LOL

Think I'll pass

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2021 at 5:08 PM, flgreen said:

Just tried it for a second.  My malware security went bananas.   

Never seen so much RED, and WARNINGS in my life.  LOL

Think I'll pass

A lot of times with those sites you have to be careful on which button you click to go to the stream. If you make sure to click the right one that actual streams the games you are ok but it is always a little nervous. For Covid I actually bought Sunday Ticket and then used the streams for Red Zone. Will be glad when it is away from DTV exclusive

On 6/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, johnnysd said:

A lot of times with those sites you have to be careful on which button you click to go to the stream. If you make sure to click the right one that actual streams the games you are ok but it is always a little nervous. For Covid I actually bought Sunday Ticket and then used the streams for Red Zone. Will be glad when it is away from DTV exclusive

Stream $50 per year, you get everything including catchup.