7 hours ago, Maxman said:

Aren't the parking passes electronic now?

Not sure this is the first year as a season ticket holder.  Last year when I bought them off the secondary market sometimes I got hard copies or digital

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How do they handle digital access tickets or a parking pass for a person without a cell phone. 

If you don't have a cell phone they tell you to go home and watch the game on TV.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Not sure this is the first year as a season ticket holder.  Last year when I bought them off the secondary market sometimes I got hard copies or digital

Got it. Yes, I believe they deliver the parking passes with the tickets electronically now.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

If you don't have a cell phone they tell you to go home and watch the game on TV.

I have a cell phone I was asking because I actually know someone who doesn't they refuse to get one and was asking me about tickets and parking passes. 

Looks like they are screwed. 

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I have a cell phone I was asking because I actually know someone who doesn't they refuse to get one and was asking me about tickets and parking passes. 

Tell them its the 2020s not 1950s

On 7/5/2021 at 5:16 PM, joewilly12 said:

I think in those cases they will make an exception and send paper. Not 100% sure but I heard of someone doing that. I don't think they advertise that as an option though. They should definitely call the Jets.

On 7/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, RSJ said:

I have the Jets app and for some reason I can’t transfer or sell my parking passes. Anyone else having that issue?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I was told by my account rep that they would become available to transfer or sell in July so it should be any day now. I'm doing a group event and was able to email out tickets but not parking passes.

2 minutes ago, Billyg said:

I was told by my account rep that they would become available to transfer or sell in July so it should be any day now. I'm doing a group event and was able to email out tickets but not parking passes.

Actually, I just went into my account now and they are available to transfer or sell.