Mike LaFleur Interview with Eric Allen

choon328

1 hour ago, Gibby said:

Eric Allen is a dope. Same can really be said for their entire coverage team on their site. I enjoy the SNY team far more.

That is an accurate assessment. I had to reread your first sentence, because I initial read as "Eric Allen is dope". Ah, the importance of an article in a sentence. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Claymation said:

That is an accurate assessment. I had to reread your first sentence, because I initial read as "Eric Allen is dope". Ah, the importance of an article in a sentence. 

The format could be so much better. I don’t need two weenies ( Ethan Greenberg) telling me about football-I’ve forgotten more than they’ll ever know.

They really need to add a former player or two to the show and podcast to be taken seriously 

2 minutes ago, Gibby said:

The format could be so much better. I don’t need two weenies ( Ethan Greenberg) telling me about football-I’ve forgotten more than they’ll ever know.

They really need to add a former player or two to the show and podcast to be taken seriously 

Someone like Greg Buttle  ?.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I've never gotten the Eric Allen hate.  

One one hand we hate those that criticize the team and wish we had homers reporting on the team like elsewhere and then in turn we complain that hes a home town homer.  

He is what he is.

Looking like a dweeb or having a less than captivating voice, check but who cares.  People spend too much time complaining about reporters

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I've never gotten the Eric Allen hate.  

One one hand we hate those that criticize the team and wish we had homers reporting on the team like elsewhere and then in turn we complain that hes a home town homer.  

He is what he is.

Looking like a dweeb or having a less than captivating voice, check but who cares.  People spend too much time complaining about reporters

As I mentioned ( after my initial post) it’s more the format of these shows ( that he happens to host-) that I find ridiculous. I could care less about what kind of toppings each player likes on their pizza. I prefer the SNY coverage pre and post game because it talk about real football as oppose to puff pieces.

Im sure EA is a good guy- I just hate the shows and podcast he host.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gibby said:

As I mentioned ( after my initial post) it’s more the format of these shows ( that he happens to host-) that I find ridiculous. I could care less about what kind of toppings each player likes on their pizza. I prefer the SNY coverage pre and post game because it talk about real football as oppose to puff pieces.

Im sure EA is a good guy- I just hate the shows and podcast he host.

You have to look at these type of broadcast for what they are, fans who are less informed and plugged in as we are, who are on a board 24/7 and starved for real information.  If they made broadcasts that spoke to fans like most of us here, they'd lose 60% of their listeners

6 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Kinda like to slam you for mocking me-? No! Definitely not Gregg Buttle. I see you’re a fellow deadhead, so I can’t say anything bad. Did you go to Citi- or Bethel?

Greatest band in the land. Have only seen Dead & Co once, but so glad the music is still alive. First show, University of Rochester in '69, 75 others in between.

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Jethead said:

Greatest band in the land. Have only seen Dead & Co once, but so glad the music is still alive. First show, University of Rochester in '69, 75 others in between.

Cool man. My first was in 84 been to 26 since. ?