Skin fans are upset about Ramsey leaving

PhinHater

notice how they want Ramsey to stay as their BACKUP qb, not starting

doesn't give you much of a positive vibe about Ramsey if they're refering to him as a backup still

I agree. But I think we can all agree here that a backup QB is extremely important, so I feel their pain.

yeah man but the jets need a starting qb, its not good if they all view the guy their losing as a backup

for gods sake,,

we are gonna draft our future QB,,,whether it be in 1st round or 2nd round,,

ramsey is a low cost vet to take snaps until our rook is ready,,

calm down,,

i can see being upset if they signed a HUGE contract with some marginal vet, but they didnt,,this guy is OBVIUOSLY here as a backup,,this actually verifies they are goin to draft a rookie QB day one

for gods sake,,

calm down,,

i can see being upset if they signed a HUGE contract with some marginal vet, but they didnt,,this guy is OBVIUOSLY here as a backup,,this actually verifies the yare goin to draft a rookie QB day one

Southern, the way it looks we went after Ramsey because he only hits us for $1.5 Mil against the cap for an ACE 2nd string QB. Besides, if the stipulations to the trade are that the JETS give WASHINGTON a 5 in this years draft & a compensatory pick in '07 due to his performance, it's a win-win should Pennington not make the lead in training camp.

And you're right, we could still get a good prospect in the later parts of this years draft. Unless Denver really wants Abe - then we get 2 #1's & hopefully it's the one that they got from Washington!

Besides, did anyone else notice that the only one for this trade was a "WATERBOY" named Zazzaro703?

It's a good thing.

Southern, the way it looks we went after Ramsey because he only hits us for $1.5 Mil against the cap for an ACE 2nd string QB. Besides, if the stipulations to the trade are that the JETS give WASHINGTON a 5 in this years draft & a compensatory pick in '07 due to his performance, it's a win-win should Pennington not make the lead in training camp.

And you're right, we could still get a good prospect in the later parts of this years draft. Unless Denver really wants Abe - then we get 2 #1's & hopefully it's the one that they got from Washington!

Besides, did anyone else notice that the only one for this trade was a "WATERBOY" named Zazzaro703?

It's a good thing.

exacto mundo

I think Ramsey is a lot better than people think. He's been ****ed over royally in Washington. The coaches always hated him for some reason, especially Spurrier. A change of scenery might make Ramsey a stud. Either way, it doesn't hurt us, the more chances you have the better a chance you have that one of them works. That is, we'll have Pennington back from an injury, Ramsey who has been misutilized for years, and a rookie QB from the draft, and hell, we'll probably still have Bolly. You figure atleast one of those guys could become great. Then I guess we can trade the others away for draft picks or something.

notice how they want Ramsey to stay as their BACKUP qb, not starting

doesn't give you much of a positive vibe about Ramsey if they're refering to him as a backup still

Those rejects are under under the impression Joe Gibbs pisses holy water. He brought in Brunell and benched Ramsery,therefor it's the best idea even.

Sheep.

for gods sake,,

calm down,,

i can see being upset if they signed a HUGE contract with some marginal vet, but they didnt,,this guy is OBVIUOSLY here as a backup,,this actually verifies they are goin to draft a rookie QB day one

Amen!

SJ, you make sense when you are not being a perv!

Don't bother responding.. I'm busy fixin' you a sandwich (topless)

Archived