CJ Mosley?

Everyone knows he is my favorite player on this team. I know he’s the QB of the defense, but damn this guy go’s out and the defense turns to crap instantly. Same  thing happen his first and only game against Buffalo that seems like a lifetime ago.

A true impact player and I hope he makes it back this year, nothing to hope for except without him we may be so bad we can’t even evaluate the guys still Playing. Now go ahead and talk about how he’s faking his injury and stealing money. It’s fine, but honestly this guy is a true impact guy. Wow, talk about missing his presence. I also realize this defense has no picks so feel free to blame him for that too. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Everyone knows he is my favorite player on this team. I know he’s the QB of the defense, but damn this guy go’s out and the defense turns to crap instantly. Same  thing happen his first and only game against Buffalo that seems like a lifetime ago.

A true impact player and I hope he makes it back this year, nothing to hope for except without him we may be so bad we can’t even evaluate the guys still Playing. Now go ahead and talk about how he’s faking his injury and stealing money. It’s fine, but honestly this guy is a true impact guy. Wow, talk about missing his presence. I also realize this defense has no picks so feel free to blame him for that too. 

Agreed, and to think there was a list longer than our game day attendance numbers to either cut Mosley or trade him for late round picks, because of hurt feelings for him getting injured. This boards obsession with getting rid of talented players is almost as bad as our front office's. 

• Upvote 2

We have now have two examples in separate seasons with different coaching staffs where the D completely falls apart when Mosley isn't there to run it.

I think Mosley is an excellent player but defenses should not be so fragile that the loss of one player makes them completely useless. If his position is so important, have a Plan B for chrissakes.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1