Hey

gsnts725

Why are some people still complaining still? We got a 1st rounder for the that asswipe JA and if the Jets did not do this deal, they wouldn't have gotten a better offer. At least Tannebaum did not break and settle for a crappy 2nd round draft choice from the Falcons. I think everyone should be patting him on the back because he did an amazing job.

What makes you think we would have dealt him for just a second instead of keeping him? Anyway, its probably cause people think he's worth more than what we got, or that its not clear why atlanta would ship its 1st round pick to denver and not us. I'm sure we could have matched that compensation somehow. But compared to the seattle deal, which is the best offer we got from any other team, its a good deal. Just hard to imagine why we couldn't get that #15.

What makes you think we would have dealt him for just a second instead of keeping him? Anyway, its probably cause people think he's worth more than what we got, or that its not clear why atlanta would ship its 1st round pick to denver and not us. I'm sure we could have matched that compensation somehow. But compared to the seattle deal, which is the best offer we got from any other team, its a good deal. Just hard to imagine why we couldn't get that #15.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived