Shameless self promotion (I'm running a podcast)

Mods - feel free to move this elsewhere if it is not appropriate for this part of the forum!

Me and some fellas have been running a podcast since season start, called The First Down Under Poddy.

(Cuz... you know... we're down under and... word play ?)

It's unscripted, informative (we think), and at times... would probably ruffle some feathers if you're a big believer in being politically correct.

(If that's you, it's probably not the podcast for you.)

Of course, as a massive long-time Jets fan I talk as much about them as I can get away with.

Anyway...

I'm not looking for specific feedback or anything, but if you happen to be bored on your commute to work or you want something new to listen to...

Why not tune into a podcast driven by four Aussie boof-heads who love to rip on each other, and equally as much have a crazy passion for the NFL.

Here's the Apple Podcasts link, it's on Spotify too.

3 hours ago, A Jet from Oz said:

Mods - feel free to move this elsewhere if it is not appropriate for this part of the forum!

Me and some fellas have been running a podcast since season start, called The First Down Under Poddy.

(Cuz... you know... we're down under and... word play ?)

It's unscripted, informative (we think), and at times... would probably ruffle some feathers if you're a big believer in being politically correct.

(If that's you, it's probably not the podcast for you.)

Of course, as a massive long-time Jets fan I talk as much about them as I can get away with.

Anyway...

I'm not looking for specific feedback or anything, but if you happen to be bored on your commute to work or you want something new to listen to...

Why not tune into a podcast driven by four Aussie boof-heads who love to rip on each other, and equally as much have a crazy passion for the NFL.

Here's the Apple Podcasts link, it's on Spotify too.

I might check it out

• Sympathy 1