Which player will shockingly go in the top 10-15?

We have a thread about who will drop but often there is one super surprise guy going top 10-15 who no one is talking about going that high?

I think one of the OT's most of use view as 2nd tier might go higher than some of our top tier ots  (As in Mims or Guyton might sneak up he boards)

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Adonia Mitchell. Kiper has Roger Rosengarten in R1

Since the ? was 10-15, Kiper has Mitchell leapfrogging Thomas at WR #4? 

In JN Draft Thomas went to Colts at 15. Mitchell 27 to Cowboys. 

Rd. 1 will be crazy this year. Each WR provides a different niche. A lot depends on team need. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

We have a thread about who will drop but often there is one super surprise guy going top 10-15 who no one is talking about going that high?

I think one of the OT's most of use view as 2nd tier might go higher than some of our top tier ots  (As in Mims or Guyton might sneak up he boards)

I don't know that there's going to be a shock, primarily because there's so much good depth for teams to choose from this year. Is anyone really going to be stunned if some team takes Guyton or Mims ahead of Fautanu or Fuaga, or vice versa?

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

I don't know that there's going to be a shock, primarily because there's so much good depth for teams to choose from this year. Is anyone really going to be stunned if some team takes Guyton or Mims ahead of Fautanu or Fuaga, or vice versa?

Short answer yes.

I've not seen one mock or eval that has those guys ahead of the tip tier tackles.   Good depth yes, they re all looked at as 1st rounders.  Mims or guyton going top 10 would be a big surprise

40 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Short answer yes.

I've not seen one mock or eval that has those guys ahead of the tip tier tackles.   Good depth yes, they re all looked at as 1st rounders.  Mims or guyton going top 10 would be a big surprise

Top 10, yeah. 14? No.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Rd. 1 will be crazy this year. Each WR provides a different niche. A lot depends on team need. 

That’s me hypothesizing that Mitchell could go before Thomas. I threw in the Kiper bit because he has a few guys higher than consensus. Not sure where he is on Mitchell

8 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

18 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I could see Worthy, who's projected to be a late 1st ---> early 2nd move up due to his Tyreek-like speed. With Marc Davis still an owner, I could see him going at #13.... right @Raideraholic

Mark Davis Sport GIF by UFC

• Upvote 2

On 4/5/2024 at 11:31 AM, Beerfish said:

Short answer yes.

I don't know if they will go that high but I probably like them as much.  Mims is a little scary due to lack of starts but physically I prefer them both. l remember early on reading that teams were all rating the tackles significantly  different

On 4/5/2024 at 3:33 AM, Doggin94it said:

Heard on Move the Sticks to watch for Graham Barton as someone that might get drafted higher than expected.  Just because of his versatility as he can play all five positions on the line.  Teams with multiple holes to fill on the line may see him as an option in the first. Versatility similar to that of Alijah Vera-Tucker. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...