Hey Mangini......Where's the Beef?

The Fat Man

Where is the Beef? We better be drafting offensive line because we did not receive any through free agency this year. All we have left is that guy who played for the original Houston Oilers what's his name...Brad Hopkins. Geezo! This "long in the tooth" lineman is a friggin fossile!

I say take offensive lineman with your first 5 picks and build a damn football team already!

Where is the Beef? We better be drafting offensive line because we did not receive any through free agency this year. All we have left is that guy who played for the original Houston Oilers what's his name...Brad Hopkins. Geezo! This "long in the tooth" lineman is a friggin fossile!

I say take offensive lineman with your first 5 picks and build a damn football team already!

Hey Fat Man,

I'll bet you believe Rome was built in one day, right?

easiest part of team to get thru Free agents and low draft picks is a OL.

A OL is more based on 5 guys playin together over time than its based on high draft pick studs.

easiest part of team to get thru Free agents and low draft picks is a OL.

A OL is more based on 5 guys playin together over time than its based on high draft pick studs.

Basically, that is true. ALthough there are unique talents that come out every once in a while, that it is worth a top pick. Munoz, Pace, Walter Jones, et al.

Basically, that is true. ALthough there are unique talents that come out every once in a while, that it is worth a top pick. Munoz, Pace, Walter Jones, et al.

agree,, but he said OL, my comments were as a unit,,

i would luv to have a OL stud, but to use all picks on OL is quite frankly, stupid.

Given the cap implications & what we could theoretically get by trading down, I think Cutler's too risky at #4. That being said, I wouldn't throw a fit if we took him either. Two OL picks with the next two? REALLY depends on who it is. If it's Winston/Gilles I jump all over it. Both players could very well be gone by our #29 pick though, let alone one there at 29 and the other there at 35. If it's a next-tier guy at both positions (e.g. Whitworth/Lutui) take the BPA.

Archived