OUCH............

DeanPatsFan

Your man hides the sharp objects in the house, gg. I have NO doubt. :lol:

sounds like a woman scorned to me....oy... just not worth the jail time...i bet there are many men oth there now who shiver when there love says look at these silk ties i have...just trust me baby.... :shock::lol:

Ham, as a moderator, I feel it's my duty to ask you not to make any obvious personal attacks on JonEJet like that. Thanks. :lol: :wink:

That could never happen too me cause nobody ties me up ... I am not down with that whole sissified submissive thing ... I take charge in the bedroom, not the other way around

Serves this man right for being such a sissy in the bedroom

:lol: I have to work my way up the ladder Jon. I'm still unworthy of sealing the deal with a any woman that doesn't live in Massachusetts. Mass chicks are pigs. :lol:

Wow - Mass chicks are pigs, eh? Interesting coming from a man that enjoys sqealing like a pig when Max takes him from behind.

Thank you honey-bunch.....

BTW - Tom Shane has been pm'ing me.....saying some really nasty things 'bout you..... :wink:

Not suprised whatsoever

He has started the double secret/starting a new website/ the ultimate backstabbing school of super cock blocking skillz

Archived