Hail Mary...

Sometime around the 2009-2010 Champ game seasons (I believe it was heading into the playoffs for 2010 season) some jet fan on youtube made a hype video with season highlights with the song "requiem for a tower" being played in the background.  It was the best highlight/hype video I've ever seen and the instrumental is awesome I still get jacked up remembering it.  Anyway video was probably removed by youtube by order of the no-fun-league and probably less than a year after i saw it it just vanished from youtube and the internet.  I know it's like an 80% chance one of you sick bastards created that video, if anyone knows what I'm refering to or has a copy of it PLEASE send to me somehow.  

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 11:02 AM, Death2NE said:

Sometime around the 2009-2010 Champ game seasons (I believe it was heading into the playoffs for 2010 season) some jet fan on youtube made a hype video with season highlights with the song "requiem for a tower" being played in the background.  It was the best highlight/hype video I've ever seen and the instrumental is awesome I still get jacked up remembering it.  Anyway video was probably removed by youtube by order of the no-fun-league and probably less than a year after i saw it it just vanished from youtube and the internet.  I know it's like an 80% chance one of you sick bastards created that video, if anyone knows what I'm refering to or has a copy of it PLEASE send to me somehow.  

I honestly believe that was me. I was 16 and really into making highlight videos and I made one called "2009 ultimate NYJ tribute" or something along the lines of that. It was with requiem for a tower, I remember intentionally leaving off the Colts loss and finishing the video right after Rex made his post game speech in SD. I first shared the video on JI. Sad thing is I haven't even thought about this video for years and don't remember it ever being taken down but looking back at my old youtube account its not there, and I can't even login to see if it's archived :(.

is this is it?

[/url]  

I am very sorry , funny story I click the link and YouTube says video unavailable , then I go back here and look at the link and somewhere in it it says “no cookie” then when I saw the poster below you also paste the link also I thought it was a some internet scam I wasn’t aware of posting a purposely empty YouTube link just to rain of my parade lol … so after the response today I checked again and redirected the link and see it’s an actual video , I’m not sure that’s it the one I saw I think had calls from like bob wischusen and others and I specifically remember brad smiths kr return touchdown on thanksgiving night being in there , but sorry for the dick response I gave I thought it was a good response to the purposely “empty” link

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I honestly believe that was me. I was 16 and really into making highlight videos and I made one called "2009 ultimate NYJ tribute" or something along the lines of that. It was with requiem for a tower, I remember intentionally leaving off the Colts loss and finishing the video right after Rex made his post game speech in SD. I first shared the video on JI. Sad thing is I haven't even thought about this video for years and don't remember it ever being taken down but looking back at my old youtube account its not there, and I can't even login to see if it's archived .

Yea that sounds like it might be it , I knew whoever would make that had like a 90% shot of being on here lol … that’s sucks tho bro YouTube was the only place you had it saved ? The video was so damn good I try to find it every now and then and figured I’d give one final shot asking on here

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app