Jets Stadium on Lower East Side?

BwanaZulia

you think we'll ever get a stadium BZ?I saw you mention it a couple of times this morning so maybe you know something that I've decided to stop paying attention to-after last years debacle.Hmmm the L.E.S.-I used to have some dangerous fun down there in the 80's---enough said....

If anybody really believes the Jets are staying in NJ as second-bannana tennants with the Giants, they're functinally insane.

There are hidden hands at work...behind the scenes...behind what the press knows about...behind it all.

Things are rarely as they appear to be.

It's Pasadena or Manhattan.

Believe it.

If anybody really believes the Jets are staying in NJ as second-bannana tennants with the Giants, they're functinally insane.

There are hidden hands at work...behind the scenes...behind what the press knows about...behind it all.

Things are rarely as they appear to be.

It's Pasadena or Manhattan.

Believe it.

Yeah Fred - In 2034!

That's the 1st year in the contract that the Jets & Giants have the right to end the partnership & lease.

It's a 20 year to 20 year sign off beyond that...

I hear the moon base should be done by that time!

It MAY be an APRIL fool's joke but Woody is known to MARCH to the tune of a different drummer...so I'd bet a JUNE bug's jig that we'll see a stadium shocker by JULY........

Well Fred, looks like Ralph Wilson is the one to move to LA...

Bills | R. Wilson meets with Governor Pataki

Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:41:55 -0700

WGR550.com reports Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson met with New York Governor George Pataki to explain to him the competitive and financial challenges presented to the NFL's smaller markets.

Wilson told the Governor, "While I am committed to Western New York, the long term viability of our franchise may be in serious doubt. I have 46 years of my life invested in this franchise and in Western New York. There are those who don't care about us, our passionate fans or our hard working taxpayers. Well, I do! I am not going to sugar coat this and I am not going down without a fight. The people who have supported us for these 46 years deserve more than that."

Pataki is aware and concerned about the recent developments and said, "The secure future of the Buffalo Bills in Western New York is of vital interest to me and the people of New York State. While the issues raised by Mr. Wilson are not unique to the Buffalo Bills, the future of that franchise is of primary concern to me. I have communicated my concerns to Commissioner Paul Tagliabue and will continue to advocate on behalf of the Buffalo Bills."

Besides, there are about $500 million reasons why Woody would be a financial fool to back out of the stadium deal - IT"S A DONE DEAL!

Archived