Tight End Usage

JoeFan

Last year we targeted tight ends in the red zone a total of 4 times all year!  Yesterday, we did so 5 times. 
Last year we got 2 touchdowns from our tight ends.  Yesterday, we got 3 touchdowns from them. 
If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Mike LeFleur, nothing will. 
So far, I am liking Hackett a lot.  Couldn’t stand his father, LOL. 

The above information comes from YouTuber, Buffalo Jet Fan.  

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

Last year we targeted tight ends in the red zone a total of 4 times all year!  Yesterday, we did so 5 times. 
Last year we got 2 touchdowns from our tight ends.  Yesterday, we got 3 touchdowns from them. 
If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know about Mike LeFleur, nothing will. 

If you would have told me 20 years ago that paul hackets kid would be our OC in 2023 i might have dropped the jets as my team.

Hahahahahaha

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JoeFan said:

Like the post... but it made me laugh, so I gave you a laugh Emoji. NOT because its a bad post. It's in fact, good and made me smile.

• Upvote 1