Suggestion: Post Of The Year Candidate

I've made this suggestion multiple times over the past few seasons and it never gets any traction.  But I still think it's a good idea and I want to bring it up again.  Why not create a way to vote for a post of the year and then, after the season is over, we review the top vote getters.  Maybe the Mods along with the captain(s) of JN get to vote for the gold/silver/bronze.  And then Maxman gives the winner a gift (maybe "a new car!" in honor of the late Bob Barker).

Without adding any code to the website, people can just tag posts that they want to nominate with:

#POTY2023

Btw, if I had to vote, #POTY2022 would be KevinC's pretzel post.

The problem is we would need someone to run it. We have Post of the Week in the past but that was a lot of work that Greenbeans did.

I would like to get a programmatic way, a POTW button for nomination. They go to a forum that whoever is running it sees and picks the winner. But all that costs money lol.

I can get estimates I don't mind paying for it if everyone will like it. I think the problem with the # version is that search won't cooperate when we have a ton of posts to sift through.