No Jets game for me this year down here

SoFlaJets

I can't see myself making that trip southward on Christmas day-not a bad scheduling move though IMO.The league knows there are a lot of NY/NJ ers down here visiting relatives at that time of year.I told the wife we ain't going this year though.

I had a different take. I figured that they were sick and tired of these games seeming like a ninth home game for the Jets and tried to figure out the best way to keep us from coming. As far as I'm concerned, it worked.

I had a different take. I figured that they were sick and tired of these games seeming like a ninth home game for the Jets and tried to figure out the best way to keep us from coming. As far as I'm concerned, it worked.

Glad to hear it. Sometimes there seems to be just as many Jets fans as Dolphins fans when we play in Miami!

Yeah... I have been trying to figure out how to do it again this year (6th year in a row) but there is a Jamaica trip brewing on the side a day or two later that I think is going to be more important.

;)

BZ

Archived