Hackett Discussion

On 11/7/2023 at 11:05 AM, doitny said:

if Rodgers wasnt here we would be better off.

no Hackett, Cobb, Lazzard, Turner and Boyle.

Carr or Minschew at QB. maybe even Brissett. here comes the Carr haters to tell me he is garbage lol

we draft that Tackle that NE screwed us out of. 

In hindsight, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you and everybody else who wanted Carr. I was wrong about him. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Woody wanted Lafleur fired. He saw Hackett as a bridge to Rogers. Also Wilson’s camp wanted Lafleur gone and they were OK with Richie rich backing up Rodgers. This is all Woody Johnson folks. 

Lafleur had no business being hired into that roll in the first place, it was an idiotic hire by a fake HC

Just now, Matt39 said:

Woody wanted Lafleur fired. He saw Hackett as a bridge to Rogers. Also Wilson’s camp wanted Lafleur gone and they were OK with Richie rich backing up Rodgers. This is all Woody Johnson folks. 

The proof in the pudding is Zach continues to start and that will be a clear indication JD and Saleh are back again, next year. Nothing was learned from last year, nothing learned this year. The people in charge care about self-preservation and clearing a check on payday. It's hard to inspire your players when they can all see where your priorities are.

• Upvote 1