Good draft position...

NIGHT STALKER

Good analysist, but i slightly disagree.

I think that Tenn will take either Vince, leaving us Leinart.

1) Leinart

1) Carpenter

2) Mangold

3) O'Callaghan

3) Baskett

That is my view on the draft for the Jets this year.

Good Scrip.. but I think the only move that makes sense to the Green & White is stay put or Trade Down with the Lions..

Justice or Cutler look sweet at #9.. Mangold looks like a peice of the puzzle, but might be available @#35.. #29 could be a great swing pick.. Wide open (best athlete). I know Mario is a great player but paying him #4 money with all the adjustments he has to make 3/4, 4/3 NFL kind of tough for a Rookie, don't ya think? Personally I want no part M.L... I think Cutler is a better fit and a better bargain.. What's up with Teague? that can change things quickly..

I would love to trade down with the Lions and still grab Cutler. With our next pick I would take DeAngelo if he is still there if not go with one of the O linemen. Mangold should be taken with the 29 or our second rounder. After that our two thirds should be BPA. We do not need to trade up. Stay put or trade down. We should be able to walk out of the first day with at least 3 starters.

Good Scrip.. but I think the only move that makes sense to the Green & White is stay put or Trade Down with the Lions..

Justice or Cutler look sweet at #9.. Mangold looks like a peice of the puzzle, but might be available @#35.. #29 could be a great swing pick.. Wide open (best athlete). I know Mario is a great player but paying him #4 money with all the adjustments he has to make 3/4, 4/3 NFL kind of tough for a Rookie, don't ya think? Personally I want no part M.L... I think Cutler is a better fit and a better bargain.. What's up with Teague? that can change things quickly..

Cutler may very well be the best quarterback in this year's draft. I want the Jets to sign Teague. After that move, all we'll need on our offensive line after that is a starting Right Tackle.

4. Jay Cutler or Vince Young

29. Lendale White

35. Andrew Whitworth

Round 3: Dusty Dvoracek

Round 3: Taitusi Lutui

Round 4: Mike Degory

Round 4: Derek Morris

Round 5: Pat Ross

Get the quarterback and running back of the future, help rebuild the O-line and get a good starting DT.

Archived