Floyd Mayweather Vs Zab Judah (4/8)

Smizzy

I am PUMPED for this fight. A little something you guys should keep in mind. Mayweather is moving up to 147 for the first time in his career. Judah is a natural 147 and packs power in his division, just ask Corey Spinks. Cory Spinks is very similar in style to Mayweather who Judah knocked out. I will be rooting for Judah for a KO, which could very well happen.

Floyd has blinding speed but he doesn't like to get hit and he doesn't like the rough stuff.

It's not that tough to neutralize speed. Work inside. Work the body. Always be moving out-of-range and make the cat chase you. A coming-forward guy can't get off combinations.

Judah must know this. Also, he's not afraid to use streets-of-Brooklyn tactics when necessary.

Pretty Boy Floydis too busy mugging for the cameras and trying to butter up the media with false humility.

He just signed with the William Morris agency and thinks he's going to get signed to endorsements and make Oscar-money.

I'd focus on the inside-the-ring business if I were you, Floyd.

Zab in an upset.

I am PUMPED for this fight. A little something you guys should keep in mind. Mayweather is moving up to 147 for the first time in his career. Judah is a natural 147 and packs power in his division, just ask Corey Spinks. Cory Spinks is very similar in style to Mayweather who Judah knocked out. I will be rooting for Judah for a KO, which could very well happen.

Well, I was right for half the fight till Zab decided to give up. Thats the last time I watch him or even give him any props. Way to quit in the second half of the fight when you had the major upset brewing. Some guys just dont have the heart for the sport. Then after that disgusting display of dirty, tyson-esq move to try and get out of the fight, he showed his fustration and just how much of a joke he really is. Your true colors come out in the ring as many old timers will tell you, and this was no different.

Archived