Draft Day party at Packys, Boca Raton Fl

Jetfan13

I know some S Fla people were asking about a draft day party. S Fla Jets Fan Club is having one in Davie but some people were asking about one in Palm Bch County. Packys is having one. Its in West Boca, west of 441 on Palmetto Pk Road. If anyone is interested I will post the info. I know some don't want to drive all the way to S. Broward and I don't blame you. should ba a good time. I believe they will have some drink and food specials but I will find out all the details this week.

who is your buddy, thats where I live?

My buddies name is Vince M. I stayed with him for the Miami game this past year and had a blast down there, laying in the hot tub and drinking beer, you guys know how to spend a winter!

I remember he lives near 441, not far from a bbq restuarant that makes fresh homestyle donuts to order, can't remember the name of that place but the ribs were solid. (It was across the 'street' from a pharmacy or walgreens I think.

My buddies name is Vince M. I stayed with him for the Miami game this past year and had a blast down there, laying in the hot tub and drinking beer, you guys know how to spend a winter!

I remember he lives near 441, not far from a bbq restuarant that makes fresh homestyle donuts to order, can't remember the name of that place but the ribs were solid. (It was across the 'street' from a pharmacy or walgreens I think.

that would be Smokey Bones and I can walk to the place. I live on 441. Sounds like we are close neighbors

that would be Smokey Bones and I can walk to the place. I live on 441. Sounds like we are close neighbors

Hah, I knew you would know the name! Great donuts! Hey SoFla, cut me some slack, Florida is a weird place for a guy born and bred in Brooklyn, but damn if every intersection doesn't look the same as the previous one.;)

I will definitely shoot him the info so that he has some Jets fans to hang with down there, Jets fans UNITE! *Playing "Love Train" from the coors light commercial in the background*

I will forward this to my buddy who lives in Boca near palmetto, post any further info you get as well. Thanks!

BTW, this was my 500th post, I expected a little more fanfare, maybe some balloons. I always get my hopes up too much.

Hah, I knew you would know the name! Great donuts! Hey SoFla, cut me some slack, Florida is a weird place for a guy born and bred in Brooklyn, but damn if every intersection doesn't look the same as the previous one.;)

No you're absolutely right raffy-it's no less weird for us transplanted where even when there IS a Walgreens you'll see a new lot across the street building another one-I'm not kidding.I have a friend who used to build them all around the country-oh yea and my bass player Tim used to be Mr.Walgreens chef-also idiot/junkie boy Rush Limpballs chef too

trust me though you wouldn't have wanted to be here the last 2 hurricane seasons-those friggin things are stressful-5 hours waiting on a gas line so you could run a generator to keep the refridgerator going-no electric for 11 days last one

Archived