Can you guys start doing MMA please?

vinnys025

Mixed martial arts like UFC and PRIDE fighting championships. Here are the addresses for the coming dates for these. www.pridefc.com and www.ufc.tv

The next event for the ufc is on the 15 of this month. May I suggest posting the main event which is Andrei Arlovski Vs. Tim Sylvia, thanks.

The next event for pridefc is on May the 5th. Its going to be a great card, its the first open weight tourney in pride for the "Absolute champion" instead of weight classes. All the fights havent been announced yet, but I can keep you guys updated on this if you want.

Mixed martial arts like UFC and PRIDE fighting championships. Here are the addresses for the coming dates for these. www.pridefc.com and www.ufc.tv

The next event for the ufc is on the 15 of this month. May I suggest posting the main event which is Andrei Arlovski Vs. Tim Sylvia, thanks.

The next event for pridefc is on May the 5th. Its going to be a great card, its the first open weight tourney in pride for the "Absolute champion" instead of weight classes. All the fights havent been announced yet, but I can keep you guys updated on this if you want.

I've got 100 on Arlovski.

Vinny good idea. Also we are thinking about adding special events. Here is the next one:

Vinnys Dog 10 to 7

Jar Of Peanut Butter 7 to 10

That one will appear under Vbookie shortly!!!

What is next mud wrestling championship?

Archived