***The OFFICIAL Jets v Texans Battle of the 2nd Overall Pick QBs Thread****

T0mShane

17 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Zach will be on another team next year.  Don't really care.  It's not what you said - it's when you said it.

Couldn't even enjoy a Jet win had to attack the QB even though he had a very solid game - even before the game was over.

It's Toxic.

I don't think he will.

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And my guess is that his teammates appreciate how much he's been knocked down (benched multiple times,  replaced by AR8, criticized in the media) but still keeps fighting and was able to put up that performance yesterday.  I'm sure all of these guys went through their own issues and they appreciate how tough it is and how he's responding.

There's a lot of truth with what you say.

This is a talented yet young/ inexperienced team that's still learning what it takes to win on a consistent basis. To me, all those undisciplined penalties they do is proof positive of this issue. Everyone is trying to be " the hero".

Add the extra New York spotlight,  and the fact that every Jet QB since Namath has been pressured to become the next Namath, you have  pressure galore. 

I too think that Zach's team mates realize this and support him and appreciate his effort.

• Post of the Week 1