Trade Back

Hopefully someone falls in love with a QB like the big Penix and wants to jump up to 10.

After Harrison Jr. Alt, Fashanu and Jayden Daniels it’s all just kind of meh.

Reminds me of the Gholston draft year.

Can’t wait to see which team trades up and ruins their next 5 years with Caleb Williams (the smart team would trade up for Daniels we shall see how this plays out as the hype machine gets rolling).

Recoup the 2nd rounder and move back.

Also when Bowers falls and he will do not be the team to make the mistake to draft him.

Arizona takes Harrison/Nabers at 4 and comes back up to 10 for Turner/Latu - 10 and 114 (1300+66=1366) for 27, 35, and 91 (680+550+136=1366).

Leaves the Cardinals with two threes and three fours to work with on top of their two top ten picks.

Jets with a late first, early second, couple thirds, one fourth.

I’m mostly proud I got an exact chart match.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, derp said:

Arizona takes Harrison/Nabers at 4 and comes back up to 10 for Turner/Latu - 10 and 114 (1300+66=1366) for 27, 35, and 91 (680+550+136=1366).

Leaves the Cardinals with two threes and three fours to work with on top of their two top ten picks.

Sadly Harrison won’t make it past the Pats we will have to face him twice a year ugh.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Sadly Harrison won’t make it past the Pats we will have to face him twice a year ugh.

Pats have already started hinting they're going QB.

And really the idea of the trade idea is BPA for the Cards will be a WR - doesn't matter which but they might want to move up for an edge after.

26 minutes ago, derp said:

Pats have already started hinting they're going QB.

And really the idea of the trade idea is BPA for the Cards will be a WR - doesn't matter which but they might want to move up for an edge after.

If they get Daniels that’s worse then getting Harrison Jr.

30 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

If they get Daniels that’s worse then getting Harrison Jr.

Quite possibly, though that organization has changed quite a bit and they don't have a lot in place to support a quarterback right now.

With the depth of talent for OL and specifically OT in this draft a trade back would be ideal to recoup that 2nd rounder.

Additionally, we can also add another 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder in a tag and trade for Huff.

Let's say in that scenario you have 4 picks in the top 100 you can rebuild that OL and add a playmaker all via draft.

13 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

With the depth of talent for OL and specifically OT in this draft a trade back would be ideal to recoup that 2nd rounder.

Additionally, we can also add another 2nd rounder or 3rd rounder in a tag and trade for Huff.

Let's say in that scenario you have 4 picks in the top 100 you can rebuild that OL and add a playmaker all via draft.

And even take pratt

18 hours ago, derp said:

Like the idea, but Cards need to pay more to get back to top 10. At minimum, one of their 3 fours.