Trent Brown ot

David Edwards g

Carson Wentz - legitimate back up qb

Noah Brown wr

Jordan Fuller safety

Resign Jefferson at dt

Resign Jordan Whitehead s

I'm also trying to get AJ epenesa and Poona Ford from buffalo

I'm also signing a cheap depth cb like Dane Jackson from buffalo to a 2 year deal or levi Wallace 

Traded Zach Wilson for a 2026 7th

Screenshot_2024-02-25-12-46-03-54_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Lazard/ N. Brown 

Bakhitari/ Warren 

Vera-Tucker/. D. Edwards 

Tippmann./ Schweitzer 

M. Onwenu/. Z. Zinter*

T. Brown/ Mitchell/ Rosengarten*

CJ/ Ruckert/ Kuntz

B. Rice* / Gibson

G. Wilson/ J. Baker*

A. Rodgers/ C. Wentz/ JJ McCarthy*

B. Hall/ Israel/ J. McKinnon/ D. Harris

B. Huff. /   W. McDonald /.  B. Anae/. 

Q. Jefferson/ G. Hall* /   P. Ford

Q. Williams/ JFM/.  S. Thomas/  M. Clemons 

J. Johnson /. JFM /.  M. Clemons/.  E. Okie*

Q. Williams/ T. Dodson- ufa buffalo/ S. Chambers*-rufa

CJ Mosley/ Sherwood/. Z. Barnes

S. Gardner/ B. Hall/. Eichols

DJ Reed/ D. Jackson - cheap fa buffalo 

M. Carter/. Eichols/.  J. Converse / C. James 

J. Whitehead/. D. Taylor -Demerson*

J. Fuller/ T. Adama/. N. McCloud - cheap fa

Nice effort but I don;t like it.

I do not like Baktiari, he will not last and amongst all these injury risk guys he is at the top.

zero chance the jets take a QB high, less than zero, no chance at all.  And on top of that I feel mccarthy is going to be WAY over drafted.

• Upvote 1

Yeah agreed with @Beerfish  -  McCarthy ain't happening

I don't even hate the idea of going QB at 10 - I'd be 100% on board but only if one of the big-3 drops.  No way would I roll the dice on McCarthy there.  I think it's one thing to invest your top-10 pick of a win-now year into a future prospect when said future-prospect appears to be "can't miss".  Like Daniels or Maye, IMO.  McCarthy just ain't that dude as far as I can tell.  The upside is there for sure, but the risk is just wayyyyyyy too high.

Other than that I'm just not big on many of the additions.  I like Bakhtiari and he makes sense.  A solid stopgap for Warren who I like a lot.  Brown is a solid tackle as well, although I think he'll get overpaid.  More likely I expect Becton to be back if the plan is to fill both OT spots with veterans.  I think they'd just use him at RT in that scenario.  

Also not big on bringing Whitehead back.  Would much rather re-sign Ashtyn who has gotten so much better, and then maybe look for a young depth piece or see if you can find a decent one off the scrap heap.  Either way I wouldn't be investing much of anything into the safety position.  

Oh, and we need to do much better than that at WR.  That has to be our big addition.  Whether it's Evans or Ridley, we need to be aggressive af on the market.  I don't think we can cheap out with a Noah Brown and expect different results next year.  I know you drafted Rice as well but I don't see him making much of a difference as a rookie.  I think he's the type of guy who will take some time to find his footing.

• Upvote 1