Qwan'tez Stiggers 2023 CFL Highlights

I am not worrying about this pick.  Saleh and Ulbrich have an excellent track record in spotting and developing DB and LB talent.  We have bigger problems. 

Travis was on the list of QB possibilities.  I am not worrying about him either.  

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I wasn't aware you could draft CFL players.  I guess the only rule is you must be three years removed from high school regardless of where you spent those years.  

I heard it’s because he never played college football.

So rare exception.

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The highlights don't show much in terms of coverage. He's mostly taking advantage of terrible QB play. But he looks to have very good ball skills and is a good hitter/willing tackler. Looks to have a very good wing span too. I wonder if they're looking at him as a FS?

His sticky, tight coverage skills were pretty evident in the video clips of the East West Shrine Bowl practices that I think Maynard posted on his original thread. He was only thrown at once in the actual game and broke up that pass, as he had been doing all week, and then not one QB threw his way for the rest of the game.... Think about that last statement... that shows rare respect and possible fear during a top showcase game! 

I agree with you about his ball skills and tackling and one video stated he is definitely being looked at as a safety 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

His sticky, tight coverage skills were pretty evident in the video clips of the East West Shrine Bowl practices that I think Maynard posted on his original thread. He was only thrown at once in the actual game and broke up that pass, as he had been doing all week, and then not one QB threw his way for the rest of the game.... Think about that last statement... that shows rare respect and possible fear during a top showcase game! 

I agree with you about his ball skills and tackling and one video stated he is definitely being looked at as a safety 

oh I didn't have sound on 🤣