Aaron Rodgers has shared false Sandy Hook conspiracy theories (CNN)

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I mean, let’s be honest—the best outcome for everyone involved right now is for Rodgers to retire and become Kennedy’s running mate in two weeks. The Jets need a hard reset, and Rodgers is on a fringe celebrity path that’s going to be constrained by being an NFL player. Remember his speech last year when he was ruminating about retiring, and his whole reasoning for playing again was that he was afraid of life beyond football and what his identity would be without that structure? Well, being a former VP candidate and political gadfly on the podcast circuit for the next thirty years would fill that hole nicely for him. 

I understand that position.

But, and this is admittedly selfish,

I'd rather just see this dude walk his Sandy Hook take the f*** back, remember he has a football legacy to care about, and watch a competent quarterback operate behind a competent offensive line and deliver the ball to Garrett Wilson on a third down on the rare occasion Breece Hall didn't run through an open hole and pickup-the-first himself on second down.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, RedBeardedSavage said:

I understand that position.

But, and this is admittedly selfish,

I'd rather just see this dude walk his Sandy Hook take the f*** back, remember he has a football legacy to care about, and watch a competent quarterback operate behind a competent offensive line and deliver the ball to Garrett Wilson on a third down on the rare occasion Breece Hall didn't run through an open hole and pickup-the-first himself on second down.

All of this. The Jets have been so bad for so long that I’ve admittedly been almost more of an Aaron Rodgers (the football player) fan than a Jets fan for most of the past 13 years. My wife and I met in 2014 and she was genuinely confused as to whether I was a Jets fan or Packers fan in the beginning. I want this Sandy hook stuff to be fake news/political games so badly. I just want to be able to root for one of my favorite players on my favorite team and have a chance at winning a playoff game or 3. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Whether the Sandy Hook rumor is true or not, I agree it's best that he leaves the Jets. He's toxic.

He should retire and the Jets should either draft a QB early, or trade for Justin Fields or Sam Howell and move on.

This whole thing has been a complete disaster.

planet of the apes its a mad house GIF

• Haha 1

This is reprehensible. Even if Rodgers thought this was staged 10 years ago, he needs to straighten this out now. Period. These ridiculous  conspiracy theories are political hogwash. Not going any further into this. Already been banned once for throwing in my 2 cents on crap like this in the past.  

• Thumb Down 1