Draft prospect visit tracker

Adam Schefter ⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

Alabama offensive tackle JC Latham is visiting tonight and Wednesday with the New York Jets. It will be the fourth team in the top 10 pick that Latham has visited, along with the Cardinals, Titans and Bears.

4/16/24, 4:35 PM

Aaron Wilson ⁦‪@AaronWilson_NFL‬⁩ Colorado State edge Mohamed Kamara ⁦‪@mokamara42‬⁩who visited #Texans, did #Jets #Giants local meetings treated as visits, per sources. He recorded 30 1/2 career sacks, 45 1/2 tackles for losses, excelled ⁦‪@ShrineBowl‬⁩and ran 4.57 #NFLCombine with 34 1/2 vertical and 10-3 broad…

4/16/24, 4:23 PM

7 hours ago, mrcoops said:

That Hiers visit is weird. Over-aged, undrafted FA type in amongst a whole load of higher rated prospects.

have you watched him play?  I drafted him in our mock draft -- his age is obviously a thing, and its why he's not getting selected in rounds 3-4...  However, he looks like someone who might hit the ground running. Won't be a long evaluation on him,

but i would take a chance on him being ready for live reps, vs C Bradley, Leary, Slovis, etc... you're just throwing away a pick with them

6 hours ago, Paradis said:

have you watched him play?  I drafted him in our mock draft -- his age is obviously a thing, and its why he's not getting selected in rounds 3-4...  However, he looks like someone who might hit the ground running. Won't be a long evaluation on him,

but i would take a chance on him being ready for live reps, vs C Bradley, Leary, Slovis, etc... you're just throwing away a pick with them

I have watched him, and he is what he is - a polished and highly productive smaller school QB.  He is a bit older and a little under-sized, and he doesn't have stand out athletic traits, but he does seem to have a fair few teams interested in him.

I guess the Jets using a 30 visit on him is a sign that they do like him quite a bit. His name does stand out as a lower-rated guy, likely to be a very late pick or UDFA, compared to the majority of other visits the Jets have had.

He's a little older than I would ideally want a developmental QB to be, but the Jets seem interested so we'll see what happens.

Adam Schefter ⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

Washington OL Troy Fautanu is wrapping up the last of six visits today with the New York Jets. He also has visited the Bengals, Ravens, Jaguars, Steelers and Eagles.

4/17/24, 9:58 AM

• Upvote 1

Aaron Wilson @AaronWilson_NFL

UAB @UAB_FB wide receiver T.J. Palmer (6-2, 210, 4.45, 35 vertical, 19 bench reps, 10-2 broad jump) regarded as ascending #NFLDraft2024 prospect, visited #Broncos #Jets #Patriots #Giants per sources. Milwaukee native known for his length and contested catch ability, he caught 47 passes for 858 yards, seven touchdowns, 18.3 average last season, improving from 30 catches, 479 yards, two scores in 2022.

• Upvote 1

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

#LSU DT Maason Smith, one of the more intriguing prospects based on his upside, has visited with the #Saints, #Bengals, #Steelers, #Jets, #Giants, #Vikings, #Bills, #Panthers, #Packers, #AZCardinals, #Ravens, and #Seahawks.

Aaron Wilson ⁦‪@AaronWilson_NFL‬⁩

Pitt ⁦‪@pittfootballfam‬⁩ cornerback-returner MJ Devonshire (4.45 speed, 5-11, 186, 32 7/8 arms 38.5 vertical, four interceptions, one touchdown last season) visited and/or worked out privately for #Steelers #Jets #49ers per sources. First Pitt player to score on punt return and…

4/22/24, 2:47 PM