Easter sucks

Matt39

Easy, but I won't get into it here. If by chance we somehow meet, we can argue about it then.

Well, you will get no argument here. I have no need to do that. I'm not one of those people who say my religion is better than yours and i'm going to fight you and go to war with your country because of it...wait, i'm getting of tract here. Well, you know what I mean. I dont condemn people for what they do, I just believe what I believe and let you believe and do what you want. After all, arent all religions about peace?.......or so they are supposed to be, but you wouldnt know that from whats taken place throughout history.

Well, you will get no argument here. I have no need to do that. I'm not one of those people who say my religion is better than yours and i'm going to fight you and go to war with your country because of it...wait, i'm getting of tract here. Well, you know what I mean. I dont condemn people for what they do, I just believe what I believe and let you believe and do what you want. After all, arent all religions about peace?.......or so they are supposed to be, but you wouldnt know that from whats taken place throughout history.

That's cool that you believe what you believe & let others believe what they believe. That's a rare thing these days. I totally agree with you that all religions are supposed to be about peace. It would be nice if someday people stopped fighting about who's religion & who's god is better & they just got along.

Sheeeet...I sound like Rodney King.

Vinny's a far cry from Sacklick. He believes what he believes and he's not trying to force it down our throats.

Vinny's cool.

I know, I'm just busting his chops a little bit. I'm still just bitter over the whole Madden thing I suppose. :)

I know, I'm just busting his chops a little bit. I'm still just bitter over the whole Madden thing I suppose. :)

Last time I played madden was September. Same thing with Soccom 3. When does the new ps3 come out? That will probably be the next time I play a new madden or soccom. And trust me, I have a child now and there will be NO way I will ever be as good at any video game as I was in the past. I dont have the time to play anymore. So it will be fair game now.

Archived