Any Fishermen?

16 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I’ve torn my ACL twice in 2008 and 2021 playing basketball. I’m trying to find another hobby and was wondering if any of you go deep sea fishing in NJ. 

Dolphin fishing is the best.  Put an edible on the hook or a wife beater shirt and bingo!

• Thumb Down 2

i fish a little down here in fl. i wish i could go more. 

actually i wish they had party boats down here like we used to have on LI. do they still exist? I remember a big boat and they gave you poles and you go out for a few hours of bluefish or flouder and it was like 45 bucks??

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

i fish a little down here in fl. i wish i could go more. 

actually i wish they had party boats down here like we used to have on LI. do they still exist? I remember a big boat and they gave you poles and you go out for a few hours of bluefish or flouder and it was like 45 bucks??

There was one in Broward county called the Sea Legs they recently moved to Naples, there are a few in Fort Lauderdale. Nothing like NY/ NJ back in the day though, been on a few they weren’t to bad. I used to go out of Manasquan  Inlet back in the 80’s. 

41 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

There was one in Broward county called the Sea Legs they recently moved to Naples, there are a few in Fort Lauderdale. Nothing like NY/ NJ back in the day though, been on a few they weren’t to bad. I used to go out of Manasquan  Inlet back in the 80’s. 

the ones here are far smaller and expensive