Updated Draft consensus- QBs 5 of first 6 picks.

19 hours ago, derp said:

I think they want to go to 3 for Maye. McCown coached him in HS and the trade with Houston makes me think they’re preparing to offer three #1’s to move up. I think you do that to get to 3 for Maye but not 4 for McCarthy. That said I imagine they’d give up 11 and 23 plus minus something small for 4 if they can’t get Maye which leaves Arizona with just so many picks in the middle of the draft.

Arizona is super interesting because they gave up high character consensus top position player (Will Anderson) to go down and then back up for high character position player they’d isolated as their guy (Paris Johnson) and picked up some picks. I wonder if they’d do the same this year with Harrison and Odunze - it’s different because they’re the same position but Odunze strikes me as the similar kind of locker room just a leader that Johnson has been for them - and early returns on the Johnson pick are really good.

That's a great point about #3 with McCown being there. I think the Patriots can be convinced to trade down. Giants at 6 could come up to 3, I'd bet Daboll has has some relationship with the Patriots still too.

I see the board falling:

1 - QB

2 - QB

3 - QB

4 - QB

5 - WR

6 - WR

7 - LT

8 - DEFENSE

9 - ????

10 - Odunze / Bowers / OT

Would love to trade down

16 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

That's a great point about #3 with McCown being there. I think the Patriots can be convinced to trade down. Giants at 6 could come up to 3, I'd bet Daboll has has some relationship with the Patriots still too.

I see the board falling:

1 - QB

2 - QB

3 - QB

4 - QB

5 - WR

6 - WR

7 - LT

8 - DEFENSE

9 - ????

10 - Odunze / Bowers / OT

Would love to trade down

Don’t think rome is there at 10.  Just don’t.  For the jets it’s either bowers or an OT either at 10 or in a trade back.  Hopefully in a trade. 

• Upvote 1