Some Thoughts Moving Forward

All great stuff.

Two things concern me at the moment:

• Obviously getting Moses back.  Losing a 2nd OT would be really bad.
  • Penalties.  Gotta clean that crap up.

But seeing guys like Lazard and Conklin ball out and even Ruckert and Gipson getting in on the action was fantastic.  Teams can take away GW.  Or they can take away Hall.  But they can't take everyone away.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

All great stuff.

Two things concern me at the moment:

• Obviously getting Moses back.  Losing a 2nd OT would be really bad.
  • Penalties.  Gotta clean that crap up.

But seeing guys like Lazard and Conklin ball out and even Ruckert and Gipson getting in on the action was fantastic.  Teams can take away GW.  Or they can take away Hall.  But they can't take everyone away.

exactly ! 

yes the Penalties need to stop especially the stupid ones. 

Moses hurt tonight just showed our depth Olu will be fine but this year I would much rather see him filling in once in a while rather than taking over a job due to injury. Not that I dont think he can handle it because he certainly can but I would much rather have the Depth situation and him filling in as needed or giving the older guys a break when needed 

I knew this team would only get better as the season moved along, especially the offense. It's why I didn't overreact to the SanFran loss. That was a worst case way to start the season. My biggest overall complaint with this defense is that they never blitz. That was so refreshing tonight. Keep doing it. 

• Upvote 1