So, now that the damn Pre-Season is over...

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

We are digging a little deep for public shaming here, friend 

The butthurt ill society with neurodegenerative syndrome caused by glucogenesis, excessive uric acid and NO/testosterone deficiency.  

Translation: Pototo couches with insulin resistance and unable to please their significant others. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bronx said:

The butthurt ill society with neurodegenerative syndrome caused by glucogenesis, excessive uric acid and NO/testosterone deficiency.  

Translation: Pototo couches with insulin resistance and unable to please their significant others. 

I'd almost be offended... thank God for my neurodegenerative syndrome caused by glucogenesis, excessive uric acid and NO/testosterone deficiency....

Oh, btw, you might want to stop watching DeLauer, because "Glucogenesis" is not a "syndrome", its a necessary physiological process that is required to live, particularly in extreme low carb/Ketogenic conditions.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I don’t understand you but you sure do speak purty

• Haha 1