Rodgers Lands on Injury Report (knee)

Let’s see if Rodgers can take a punch and continue to hang in the pocket and deliver for 4 quarters game after game.  The Jets O put a lot on tape against Denver and we better hope that Hackett and Rodgers can adjust because they are going to get the same thing over and over again until they make the other team pay for it.

Rodgers also looked like he was processing very slowly last week.  Another sign of age or drug abuse.

4 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

So he's ancient like very other week? We should be good for sunday!

When you're old you have good days and bad days - this shouldn't surprise you.  I suspect the wetness and humidity isn't great for old bones and joints.  My guess is warm weather, dry and indoors you're more likely to see him play well and look more spry.  

Y'all can hate on me all you want - but if you've watched him play and were being honest with yourself you know I'm right.

I think they'll be enough good days to make this a wildcard team - but from what I've seen not a legitimate Super Bowl contender with Rodgers as QB.

Grandpa Rodgers is set to retire this year. He may not play the entire season, as predicted by pessimistic yet realistic fans such as myself. Your negative and condescending posts have been noted and will continue to be acknowledged. Regrettably, many are still clinging to emotional denial, year after year, particularly following our much-hyped offseasons. It's time for a reality check, Jets fans!

8 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

When you're old you have good days and bad days - this shouldn't surprise you.  I suspect the wetness and humidity isn't great for old bones and joints.  My guess is warm weather, dry and indoors you're more likely to see him play well and look more spry.  

Y'all can hate on me all you want - but if you've watched him play and were being honest with yourself you know I'm right.

I think they'll be enough good days to make this a wildcard team - but from what I've seen not a legitimate Super Bowl contender with Rodgers as QB.

He's 40, not an Alzheimer's patient 🤣.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Lol. I also suspect getting knocked on your ass repeatedly over and over by defensive lineman doesn't help old bones and joints.

But yes - I'm sure he feels all achy when it rains. 

I can see him now, rubbing his knees - "ah, I think it's gonna rain guys" 

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Out of 4, or a full 25% of their work to-date.

That's not nothing. 

And they've not been very good at all in the running game so far all 4 games.

As I just said to Bit in another thread, only time will tell us if this is just "no preseason, getting to know the system/each other" type slow start, or some larger problem with them as a unit.

But Rodgers isn't going to last long if the O-line produces a 2nd game as poor as Denver.

I never said it was nothing but it's also not everything.  lol  The sample size, while small is in favor of good pass protection.  Run game has been bad which is surprising considering we just took the entire right side of the #1 rushing team in the NFL, those 2 shouldnt have needed time to gel.  I honestly feel like the run game has looked bad because Hall has been awful this season.  It's weird to me that Allen is averaging 4.8 ypc and Hall 3.1 ypc, in what certainty hasnt been a "change of pace" role.  I've only seen him met behind the LOS a couple times where he had to fight back to the LOS and he's averaging that much more?  Idk.  Just my theory but it's odd.