Joe d the oline expert

Joe D is really a guru when it comes to putting together the O Line. I see why this is his rep 

the line just has two flaws it can’t pass block at all and it can’t run block at all

his genius was apparent to me when he passed on wirfs 

Thanks Joe 

• Upvote 2

It's almost as if coaching matters because Tyron Smith has always sucked, right?

Allowed 1 sack per 200 snaps last season.  Comes to the Jets and it's 1 sack ever 50.

10 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Joe D is really a guru when it comes to putting together the O Line. I see why this is his rep 

the line just has two flaws it can’t pass block at all and it can’t run block at all

his genius was apparent to me when he passed on wirfs 

Thanks Joe 

That’s completely unfair.  I don’t think there was anyone that didn’t elcome bringing in smith, Simpson and Moses and drafting fashanu.  And there was also a lot of praise for drafting becton, avt, and tipp.  So he’s brought in good, solid, players it’s up to saleh to turn them into a team.

I'm honestly at the point where I dont even know what type of team JD has put together because I think this is the worst collection of coaches in the league and damn near every single player on this team is playing horrible or seemingly regressing and I cant put that on JD. 

They brought in the entire right side to the Ravens OL.  The Ravens were the #1 rushing team in the NFL.  They have 2, 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder and a HOF LT on the line right now and everyone of them, just sucks?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

I'm honestly at the point where I dont even know what type of team JD has put together because I think this is the worst collection of coaches in the league and damn near every single player on this team is playing horrible or seemingly regressing and I cant put that on JD. 

They brought in the entire right side to the Ravens OL.  The Ravens were the #1 rushing team in the NFL.  They have 2, 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder and a HOF LT on the line right now and everyone of them, just sucks?

Carter is a huge problem as is Hackett not sure though how much Carter is effecting the entire offense but when you dont run any motion at all in consecutive games after you did vs the Patriots something is not right

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Carter is a huge problem as is Hackett not sure though how much Carter is effecting the entire offense but when you dont run any motion at all in consecutive games after you did vs the Patriots something is not right

They're all a bunch of clowns but I do wonder how much of what we're seeing is also being driven by Rodgers.  He wants to play and do things his way and he sucks now and these concepts are antiquated.  Hackett had the OL playing well toward the end of last season, with a much worse cast of characters and Hall was the #2 yards from LOS in the entire NFL and now everyone sucks.  It's bizarre. Obviously Hackett is a terrible coach and a horrible hire but it was almost like he was better last year w/out Rodgers. 

9 minutes ago, JiFtheOracle said:

They're all a bunch of clowns but I do wonder how much of what we're seeing is also being driven by Rodgers.  He wants to play and do things his way and he sucks now and these concepts are antiquated.  Hackett had the OL playing well toward the end of last season, with a much worse cast of characters and Hall was the #2 yards from LOS in the entire NFL and now everyone sucks.  It's bizarre. Obviously Hackett is a terrible coach and a horrible hire but it was almost like he was better last year w/out Rodgers. 

Its seems everything that happens with this team is totally bazaar. The offense the last 2 weeks and vs the Niners was totally predictable and vanilla. Hall runs like he does not even want to break a tackle Allen comes in and runs hard and is a load then at the goal line he does not touch the ball. Mike Williams is a huge WR with incredible hands and we are throwing him back shoulder balls vs a player 5 inches shorter at the damn goal line. All of this is bazaar it almost has the feel of losing on purpose... yes its that bad.