If Breece Hall in now terrible..,

He's not terrible.  Never was.

He's just another victim of the current blame-shift we're seeing with the Jets.  

Rodgers, the O-line, Hackett (especially) and JD get free passes, Hall and Wilson, our two best players, get sh*t on.

One, because everyone has a hardon for Devonte Adams.

The other because Allen is a solid pairing RB whose style has been better behind our trash-tier O-line.

• Upvote 1

I've been saying this all season long.

Hall has not looked right the entire season, he has lacked that extra gear, that burst of speed that he ran with his first 2 seasons.

I noticed it right away, in the San Francisco game and if anything it's gotten more noticeable over the last couple of games.

Carter may take some responsibility for the run-blocking scheme, but Hall has looked slower, there is no 2 ways about it.

I don't know if he has some nagging injury, but he clearly is not the same runner that he's been, the last 2 seasons.

Braelon Allen should be getting an increased workload until Halls gets his legs back underneath him again.

He literally started the season by fumbling the ball in San Fran territory and handing them free 3 points.  He's been terrible in the pass game too.  He's been, very very bad this season but obviously the OL/TE's/blocking scheme is not doing him any favors.

• Upvote 3