One other possibility

SoFlaJets

is let NO take Bush Ten take Lienart and then trade with AZ (#10) who wants D'Brick stockpile picks and fix the team today-we may even end up with Cutler and who knows who else with the extras we get along with the ten

is let NO take Bush Ten take Lienart and then trade with AZ (#10) who wants D'Brick stockpile picks and fix the team today-we may even end up with Cutler and who knows who else with the extras we get along with the ten
That's an interesting angle, actually. It would have to be a heck of a package from Arizona to get it done, though.

That's an interesting angle, actually. It would have to be a heck of a package from Arizona to get it done, though.

because in one of the threads at JI Bongo was saying the Cards WANT D'Brick badly-what would be the chart trade to get to four from ten?Oh yea Anquoin Boldin's name was also bandied about that is PRO BOWL WR Boldin

because in one of the threads at JI Bongo was saying the Cards WANT D'Brick badly-what would be the chart trade to get to four from ten?Oh yea Anquoin Boldin's name was also bandied about that is PRO BOWL WR Boldin

It's almost an even swap

#4 = 1800

#10 = 1300

#41 = 490

----------

1790 total

If Bush is there I don't dare do it. I was all for this trade-down, but that was when Bush was supposedly a lock to go #1 to Houston.

williams was signed based on need... we need to keep that in perspective... we have great needs...and bush is not one of them..

we have curtis, derrick, cedric and miller for returns (if he can catch the ball ;) ) we dont have an O-line... i would take D'brick..

It's almost an even swap

#4 = 1800

#10 = 1300

#41 = 490

----------

1790 total

If Bush is there I don't dare do it. I was all for this trade-down, but that was when Bush was supposedly a lock to go #1 to Houston.

thanks Sperm-and oh yea you're absolutely right-no way we pass on Bush if he falls into our laps-

so let's see a trade with Az gives us the 10th,29th,35th and 41st and 71st-we could almost fix the team in two rounds getting Cutler a RB and an O-line-very interesting

That is by far the best thing the Jets could do.

Nice angle SoFla.

If the Jets do go with Bush, he'll be a hold-out to at least Thanksgiving.

$30 mil in guaranteed money?:eek:

thanks Sperm-and oh yea you're absolutely right-no way we pass on Bush if he falls into our laps-

so let's see a trade with Az gives us the 10th,29th,35th and 41st and 71st-we could almost fix the team in two rounds getting Cutler a RB and an O-line-very interesting

That's why I've been wanting to trade down for months now, though I didn't expect Bush to be within reach. Moroney & DeAngelo won't be there at #35 (probably not at #29 anyway) anymore with LenDale reportedly failing a drug test. But yeah,

#10 QB - Jay Cutler

#29 LT/RT - Eric Winston

#35 OG - Max Jean-Gilles

#41 TE - Anthony Fasano

#71 WR - Demetrius Williams or HB Brian Calhoun

or

#2 Reggie Bush

#35 best OG/OT available

Keep in mind scenario #1 costs about $20M less in cap space.

That's why I've been wanting to trade down for months now, though I didn't expect Bush to be within reach. Moroney & DeAngelo won't be there at #35 (probably not at #29 anyway) anymore with LenDale reportedly failing a drug test. But yeah,

#10 QB - Jay Cutler

#29 LT/RT - Eric Winston

#35 OG - Max Jean-Gilles

#41 TE - Anthony Fasano

#71 WR - Demetrius Williams or HB Brian Calhoun

or

#2 Reggie Bush

#35 best OG/OT available

Keep in mind scenario #1 costs about $20M less in cap space.

...and fills holes on a team that has plenty of them.

Archived