Dolphins continue their legacy of having thugs...

NIGHT STALKER

you guys heard about Jason Taylor right?I'm tellin' ya one thing nobody is figuring into the Culpepper equation is the trailer-park-rednecks-in-pick-up-trucks-with the stars and bars in the back window-factor.How long will these yahoos down here put up with a struggling black QB?I'll bet ya not as long as say a white one-just throwin' it out there b/c it's been something I've been pondering lately

you guys heard about Jason Taylor right?I'm tellin' ya one thing nobody is figuring into the Culpepper equation is the trailer-park-rednecks-in-pick-up-trucks-with the stars and bars in the back window-factor.How long will these yahoos down here put up with a struggling black QB?I'll bet ya not as long as say a white one-just throwin' it out there b/c it's been something I've been pondering lately

Watch out...I smell...:lock:

I wouldnt spend too much time pondering this, it's a non-issue for a lot of reasons.

I really can not figure out some of the moves Saban has made this year. I really feel like the dolphins will be bad in a disastrous kinda way.

I agree 100%, rsherry. I think people who believe Saban is a Beli-clone are way off base. He might have earned his stripes coaching up some defensive backfields for Beli, and winning the National Championship, but he doesnt run a Tuna/Beli-like ship by any means.

I agree 100%, rsherry. I think people who believe Saban is a Beli-clone are way off base. He might have earned his stripes coaching up some defensive backfields for Beli, and winning the National Championship, but he doesnt run a Tuna/Beli-like ship by any means.

I thought he was in that mold last year but like you said he just does not coach anything like those two guys.

I thought he was in that mold last year but like you said he just does not coach anything like those two guys.

I didnt even see it last year.

Aside from the X's and O's, ever see him on the podium in front of the press? Jeez, shuddup already!!!!

Archived