Kobe's Lakers STOMPED in Game 7

Jetsfan80

Good riddance. That punk didn't deserve to "lead" his team over the Suns, a team-first, not me-first, unit. F*uck Kobe Bryant. I guess the only bad thing that will come out of this is now Kobe will have a lengthened offseason to rape white b*itches and complain about Phil Jackson.

Good riddance. That punk didn't deserve to "lead" his team over the Suns, a team-first, not me-first, unit. F*uck Kobe Bryant. I guess the only bad thing that will come out of this is now Kobe will have a lengthened offseason to rape white b*itches and complain about Phil Jackson.

In case you werent made aware, the charges were dismissed against Kobe because that white skank, with a lot to hide, didnt want to proceed..

But hey, lets all label him a rapist. Brilliant.

Like she didn't get tons of money either.

Still doesnt mean Kobe raped her. He just gave the white trash skank some chump change to shut up and go away. Which was the girl's plan all along to begin with. Take it far enough to the point hwere they didnt have to expose her past and she could get some money out of it. The whole thing was a joke if you paid attention to it. The only thing Kobe was guilty of is adultery.... That girl had semen stains on her panties from another guy the night she was "raped" by kobe lol. What a joke.

Agreee with everything said about it being unfair to call Kobe a rapist. A lousy husband, a cad, a jerk and a choker-absolutely. But the the DA couldn't have won that case if the jury was the crazy broad's family.

In case you werent made aware, the charges were dismissed against Kobe because that white skank, with a lot to hide, didnt want to proceed..

But hey, lets all label him a rapist. Brilliant.

Didn't say anything about the prior case. I'm talking in future tense here.

Anyways, at best, Kobe cheated on his wife with a hotel worker. At worst, he spends his time raping white b*itches. Great guy. 81 points! He sure is better than Jordan! F*uck Kobe and F*uck the Lakers.

Didn't say anything about the prior case. I'm talking in future tense here.

Anyways, at best, Kobe cheated on his wife with a hotel worker. At worst, he spends his time raping white b*itches. Great guy. 81 points! He sure is better than Jordan! F*uck Kobe and F*uck the Lakers.

And your point guard?

Archived