LB~Tony Gilbert~Jacksonville Jaguars

S~Jack Hunt~Miami Dolphins

S~Scott Connot~Kansas City Chiefs**

CB~B.J Tucker~Seattle Seahawks

CB~Kevin House~Seattle Seahawks

P~B.J. Sander~Green Bay Packers

PK~David Kimball~ New York Giants

**Denotes better prospects

I'm really surprised to see Tony Pape being sent over there. I thought the Dolphins were really high on him. I also wonder what the Fish are planning to do with Vernon Carey. The made him play RT in camp and he couldn't do it. He's a natural guard...anyway.

Thanks for the info Rigs. Out of that group, are there any Kurt Warner-types? BJ Sander, maybe? Hilton?

I can't believe Ragone is going there. I remember watching him at Louisville and I always hoped that he would find a place in the NFL and I'm glad he has been in Houston the past couple of years but I'm really surprised to see him being shipped to NFL Europe.

Nice to see Matt Walters getting another chance to make it in this league

B. J Sander was supposed to be a great punter that flopped first year-just an example of no sure fire guarantee a kicker or punter will make transistion to NFL but Nugent from Ohio St. will go high in draft R44

TS, Hilton might fit that mode....

Miree might fit the mode, because the Broncos have a "RB factory', led by a great O-Line...

Watch out for Genord (he's like Larry Brackins--a JC player)...Genord was a top recruit, who played one season for Indiana, then stopped playing for a couple seasons...

Biggest suprise here is Trevor Hutton--made signicant impact for the Colts when injuries hit at the end of the season...

Steve Morley was #1 overall pick in the CFL draft, Packers WANT HIM to be a starting guard someday--follow NFLe vet Marco Rivera.....

Jack Hunt would've never made the list, but he's in a situation he can only dream of--Miami has no real safeties signed to contracts and Saban, who said he was LSU's defensive leader for the Nat'l title team, is his NFL coach.

Connot is one of the few that actually made a NFL team last season...6'3", 220 pound safety that runs a 4.5...could even a LB.

Impact NFLe usually come at QB, DL, OL....This WR group looks pathetic.

###

Section, Texans will send Ragone and B.J Symons...both draft picks...Looks like Banks is leaving, and they want to find out if those can play #2 or get a vet.

####

Faba your right about Sander, but the Packers are really hoping last season was fluke--if not it's a wasted high pick.

###

Thanks Maxman, at the end of the day, this site will do well with good football talk...Just wanted this to be a conversation starting point on NFLe.

####

4h, I'm a little more suprised Ricky Ray didn't get the assignment, but the CFL is very "touchy" about seeing their former stars in NFLe...

NFL can take their players before their contracts are up (per a NFL-CFL deal), but they hate seeing their players sent to Europe.

Rigs, we're deperately working on getting football content up with the front page. I know we don't have it going right now, but we have some great, interesting articles coming--not just the same freeze-dried crap most other fan sites regurgitate. We hope to nail that up soon.

I saw Miree a couple of times at Pitt. He reminded me alot of former Bama recruit Derrick Lassic. Don't ask me why, it was just one of those weird associations. :lol:

TS, feel free to use any my stuff at the draft site--like this...we'll finalize this and get it up soon.

Lassic and Miree? Check this out--the two had a ton in common--same school....That might be the reason.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=2441

Bottom line is, through the NFLe history we know 5 to 10 of thse players are going to hit it fairly big...another 20, or so, will be make it in some form (i.e...Oliver Celestin)---it's just a matter of waiting for the answers.

Look at Baltimore--top 2 D-lineman--Kelly Gregg and M. Douglas played in the NFLe a while ago...

The league has produced like 5 starting Super Bowl QB's; MVP's and a ton of All-Pro's.

But it's true, most of these players will just descend into obscurity.

TS, feel free to use any my stuff at the draft site--like this...we'll finalize this and get it up soon.

Lassic and Miree? Check this out--the two had a ton in common--same school....That might be the reason.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=498&contentID=2441

Bottom line is, through the NFLe history we know 5 to 10 of thse players are going to hit it fairly big...another 20, or so, will be make it in some form (i.e...Oliver Celestin)---it's just a matter of waiting for the answers.

Look at Baltimore--top 2 D-lineman--Kelly Gregg and M. Douglas played in the NFLe a while ago...

The league has produced like 5 starting Super Bowl QB's; MVP's and a ton of All-Pro's.

But it's true, most of these players will just descend into obscurity.

Lassic and Miree layed at the same high school? Are you serious? :lol:

Archived