OFFICIAL Stanley Cup Prediction Thread

SouthernJet

Yeah being 20 mins away from the Stanley cup sure is pretty low, having the best crop of rookies coming is pretty low, being one of the fastest teams with the most heart sure does suck:rolleyes:

Having under 24 youngsters Cam Ward, Andrew Ladd, Justin Williams, Eric Staal, Jack Johnson is a pretty good feeling

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marek Zagrapan, Thomas Vanek, Drew Stafford, Andrej Sekera, Adam Dennis, Dylan Hunter, Seems pretty good to me, sratch that seems SCARY good to me.

Having under 24 youngsters Cam Ward, Andrew Ladd, Justin Williams, Eric Staal, Jack Johnson is a pretty good feeling

Marek Zagrapan, Thomas Vanek, Drew Stafford, Andrej Sekera, Adam Dennis, Dylan Hunter, Seems pretty good to me, sratch that seems SCARY good to me.

its OK, but Canes youngsters are actually playing,, you have one, Vanek, rest unproven at this level,,

our guys are proven (except Johnson),,,,

That's why i said coming, as in not here yet, Vanek I still count since he's still quite raw.

its OK, but Canes youngsters are actually playing,, you have one, Vanek, rest unproven at this level,,

our guys are proven (except Johnson),,,,

So have the first wave of Sabres, Pominville, Roy, Miller, Gaustad, etc The second wave is gonna be fun to watch.

ya i agree, EXCEPT,, u never know what its gonna do on the big stage,,at least canes youngsters have arrived

Exactly both teams should be fun to watch for years to come, I personally don't like Carolina's rent-a-player style for the playoffs(I.e. Weight Recchi etc) but if it works ......

smart GM,,

you build a great young team BUT leave enough salary cap space to get a playoff run vet or in case of injury

Meh maybe it's just me then, lol it always bugged me when teams buy talent to get them through a season, I'd rather lose in the playoffs like we did then win off of a bunch of over priced over aged FAs, that's not a shot at Carolina just how I feel.

smart GM,,

you build a great young team BUT leave enough salary cap space to get a playoff run vet or in case of injury

Meh maybe it's just me then, lol it always bugged me when teams buy talent to get them through a season, I'd rather lose in the playoffs like we did then win off of a bunch of over priced over aged FAs, that's not a shot at Carolina just how I feel.

That's clearly, beyond any shadow of any doubt, a shot at Carolina.

What can't you just be honest about it?

You're bitter.

Dude I want Carolina to win the cup, if I was bitter I'd be saying go canes, I don't like the rent-a-player style, there's no team chemistry there I like when teams build talent from within, not go out and get some high priced player for a season.

Wrong again Fred, not the first time, no the last.

That's clearly, beyond any shadow of any doubt, a shot at Carolina.

What can't you just be honest about it?

You're bitter.

Dude I want Carolina to win the cup, if I was bitter I'd be saying go canes, I don't like the rent-a-player style, there's no team chemistry there I like when teams build talent from within, not go out and get some high priced player for a season.

Wrong again Fred, not the first time, no the last.

It'll be ok, McGraw.

Next year when Biron gets his job back you'll go a little deeper.

All in all it was a good run.

1 Biron is probably not going to be a Sabre next season

2 Miller is was and forever shall be better then Biron

Wrong once more Fred, keep trying.

It'll be ok, McGraw.

Next year when Biron gets his job back you'll go a little deeper.

All in all it was a good run.

They got a gift in that crap goal that they counted.

Eerily similar to a goal scored by Brind'amour earlier in the playoffs. If Edmonton plays the rest of the series defensively like they did last night, it'll be a much differe series than the first two games would have one think.

Eerily similar to a goal scored by Brind'amour earlier in the playoffs. If Edmonton plays the rest of the series defensively like they did last night, it'll be a much differe series than the first two games would have one think.

I agree with you on that, this is a series now!!

Archived