TomShane's AL East Preview on Front Page

TomShane

Very good read.

Nice job Tom.

Fair and balanced article with out unneccessary Rseymour type adjectives. =D>

The suggested Oriole - Nationals trade is just what Baltimore needs to contend immediately.

The Nationals playing in a new city though may delay any deals until the trade deadline.

Schilling as a Dback once stated a large percentage of baseball was on roids. That statement, which he has since backed off from added to his love for the microphone was the main reason congress called him to testify.

Very good read.

Nice job Tom.

Fair and balanced article with out unneccessary Rseymour type adjectives. =D>

The suggested Oriole - Nationals trade is just what Baltimore needs to contend immediately.

The Nationals playing in a new city though may delay any deals until the trade deadline.

Schilling as a Dback once stated a large percentage of baseball was on roids. That statement, which he has since backed off from added to his love for the microphone was the main reason congress called him to testify.

Yeah, I don't think Schilling is on roids either. He's just such an ass that I'd love to see him get yanked. I saw highlights of him pitching last night and he looks like he put on 100 lbs of fat.

Thanks for the compliments on the article, btw.

Good article TS- good capsule of all the teams in the East- only problem I have is the A's would have to be crazy to make that trade for Giambi and Karsay for Brynes and Kotsay. One player who has hardly pitched for two years in Karsay and Giambi who will never be the same player post steroid

:lol: Jerk!

Thanks faba. I agree with you about the Kotsay/Byrnes trade. I only guessed at that one because it seems that Billy Beane really would want his boy (Giambi) back in Oakland for the right price, and that they want to dump Byrnes to open up an outfield slot for some young dude they have in the minors. If George sweetens the pot for Giambi, I could definitely see Giambi going back there.

Archived