Ricky Williams regular season debut today in CFL

faba

He had a great debut for the Argos, played a good game, took some time to get in his rythm but pulled it out well. He ran for 96 yards on 18 carries, no TD's but a good opener for him. He should have some fun with our linebackers, he can bounce right off of them since they are smaller than what he's used to in the NFL. Good pass rushers though because of the speed.

Still it's a good start for him, I think I might actually get his Argo's jersey, unless you all think that's like buying his Dolphins Jersey in which case I will spit on any one I see.

DISCLAIMER: Not sure if this has been documented or is just a rumor. I will research and verify shortly.

Nonetheless, wanted to let you know the "latest"

Rumor has it that every time the Argo QB handed the ball off to Ricky, a radio transmitting device inside his helmet yelled "the weed's thataway, the weed's thataway" and thus Ricky ran for the weed, uh, the endzone and performed rather well stat-wise.

After the game Ricky requested a position change to either Weed-Receiver, Middle Bong-Backer, or Spliff-Back.

Still it's a good start for him, I think I might actually get his Argo's jersey, unless you all think that's like buying his Dolphins Jersey in which case I will spit on any one I see.

No, it's not the same as the hated and gay colored fish jersey.

Good to see another Canuck on board here, even it's from the East coast.

;)

:cheers:

d

DISCLAIMER: Not sure if this has been documented or is just a rumor. I will research and verify shortly.

Nonetheless, wanted to let you know the "latest"

Rumor has it that every time the Argo QB handed the ball off to Ricky, a radio transmitting device inside his helmet yelled "the weed's thataway, the weed's thataway" and thus Ricky ran for the weed, uh, the endzone and performed rather well stat-wise.

After the game Ricky requested a position change to either Weed-Receiver, Middle Bong-Backer, or Spliff-Back.

Apparently nobody else wants to do it, so i will. POTW nominee.

:cheers:

Ricky had a good game which is amazing since he has had only 3 weeks of practice. He gained over 70 yards in the 4th quarter when they decided to run him to preserve a lead. He was a decoy for most of the game.

I hope he does well. I've met him .... been at his house ... held his heisman trophy ... played with his son and his dog. He's a decent guy that needs to stay on his med (and I don't mean marijuana;)

Archived