Trey Teague: broken ankle

bitonti

who cares,,,

we arent going anywhere this year,,

worst to first happens every single year

every single year some team comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone

likewise every single year we sit here and talk about consensus expectations for the season and by week 4 that logic isn't worth the paper it's printed on

why not us? why not now? i will believe we are out of it when we are actually out of it and not before

i am the eternal optimist and maybe this isn't any different - but still i feel this team will be alot better than expectations - and could very well contend for a divisional title.

worst to first happens every single year

every single year some team comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone

likewise every single year we sit here and talk about consensus expectations for the season and by week 4 that logic isn't worth the paper it's printed on

why not us? why not now? i will believe we are out of it when we are actually out of it and not before

i am the eternal optimist and maybe this isn't any different - but still i feel this team will be alot better than expectations - and could very well contend for a divisional title.

did BZ ever work a milk route in your Mom's neighberhood? :cool:

Welcome to the brotherhood.

Welcome.

It is going to be a great year.

BZ

it seems to me that the years the Jets are supposed to be super bowl contenders they end up 4-12 or some such abysmal record - and the years when everyone expects them to be awful they end up squeaking into the playoffs and making noise when they get there.

it seems to me that the years the Jets are supposed to be super bowl contenders they end up 4-12 or some such abysmal record - and the years when everyone expects them to be awful they end up squeaking into the playoffs and making noise when they get there.

I wish,,,

how may year have we actually made the playoffs in the last 35 years?

AMEN BRO....That's why I will be placing my bet in Vegas Wednesday for the JETS to make the playoffs....and win a Superbowl of course! :rolleyes:

Archived