Nets Draft Marcus Williams and Josh Boone

gsnts725

I think the Nets are having one of the best drafts this year. We got a pure PG in Marcus Williams that will be tutored by Jason Kidd, so we can take over in the future. Also, we got Josh Boone that is a very good defender, but he needs to work on his offense.

I think the Nets are having one of the best drafts this year. We got a pure PG in Marcus Williams that will be tutored by Jason Kidd, so we can take over in the future. Also, we got Josh Boone that is a very good defender, but he needs to work on his offense.

Boone blows. Very unhappy with that pick.

Nets did well in the draft considering their position

Williams a point guard to groom behind Kidd and Adams is a athletic player that can score from the outside

Boone is a good defensive player that needs a work offensively- nothing wrong with being good defensively in a offensive minded NBA

Nets had one hell of a draft. Still am in shock on how the Knicks didn't take Marcus Williams or Kyle Lowry. Stupid, stupid, STUPID Isiah. I don't care if he has drafted some good players in the past. Renaldo Blakman? You've got to be ****ting me. Mardy Collins I like because like Isiah says he's a big, physical player (for the PG position) and that's something the Knicks have been lacking.

Nets had one hell of a draft. Still am in shock on how the Knicks didn't take Marcus Williams or Kyle Lowry. Stupid, stupid, STUPID Isiah. I don't care if he has drafted some good players in the past. Renaldo Blakman? You've got to be ****ting me. Mardy Collins I like because like Isiah says he's a big, physical player (for the PG position) and that's something the Knicks have been lacking.

Further proof that the Knicks are the most pathetic franchise in all of sports, maybe in sports history. They have all the resources to be successful and blow it each and every season.

Balkman was an early 2nd-rounder, at best. If Isaiah REALLY wanted him that badly, he could have easily taken Marcus Williams at 20 and still snagged Balkman at 29.

Balkman was an early 2nd-rounder, at best. If Isaiah REALLY wanted him that badly, he could have easily taken Marcus Williams at 20 and still snagged Balkman at 29.

Isiah's excuse was that Phoenix was going to take Blakman at 21. Really? Who ****ing cares? Rajon Rondo would've been there at 29.

Isiah's excuse was that Phoenix was going to take Blakman at 21. Really? Who ****ing cares? Rajon Rondo would've been there at 29.

Mike D'Antoni was quoted to say that (to paraphrase) Balkman was not even on Phoenix's radar. So no one had heard of this guy (except those that watched the NIT "Final 4"). If they had taken Williams at 20 and Balkman at 29, Knicks fans, at least the ones at the draft, would have been relatively satisfied. Thomas's credibility cannot get any worse now.

Archived