5 best uniforms in the NHL

Fred Jetstone

1. Rangers statue of liberty (blue and white)

2. Devils "road" jersey (white)

3. Ducks "road" jersey (white)

4. Hurricanes' "home" jersey (red)

5. Predators "road" jersey (white)

1. Canadiens

2. Rangers

3. Devils

4. Blackhawks

5. Sharks

Honorable Mentions-1.Maple Leafs, especially the old time Leaf one.

2. Kings Gretzky-era Silver&Black-they had the best jersey ever and they dumped it for purple!

Worst-

Islanders and Flyers

Best: the red BlackHawks jersey. The team sucks, buit their uniforms are great. Beautiful colors and detail, the best uniform in all of sports.

St. Louis' winged blue note is a classic, as is the Red Wings uniform. And I really like the Penguins logo too. Throw the Sharks in there too... great logo.

Worst: Vancouver, the worst uniformed team in the history of sports. From the V, to the skate, to the single hockey stick on the blue background, this team has always looked like a bunch of clowns.

Dallas. Dull, dull, and duller. A real shame, the old North Stars uniform is in the top 10 of all time.

Phoenix... better than that piece of junk they used to wear, but still not good.

Islanders: as an Islander fan, it pains me to say this, but that orange jersey just has to go. But do not bring back that stupid fisherman under any circumstances.

Worst: Vancouver, the worst uniformed team in the history of sports. From the V, to the skate, to the single hockey stick on the blue background, this team has always looked like a bunch of clowns.

Hey, finish the job.

They also always play like a bunch of clowns.

Top 5

#1 Islanders fishermen uni's.lol. ok,seriously my favorites are the Red Wings.

#2 Montreal

#3 Chicago

#4 St. Louis

#5 Columbus.

Honorable mention:

Maple Leafs

Rangers

Top 5 old school uni's that no longer exist. Im sure many of you will disagree with some. I have a weird taste with unis.

#1 Buffalo Sabres

#2 Washington Capitals Red, White and Blue

#3 LA Kings black and silver (think they got rid of these because every gang in LA began wearing Kings hats and jackets as soon as they converted to these. lol)

#4 NJ Devils red, white and green (many thought they were ugly but I liked them. Changing to the black made it so dull. Blah.)

#5 Minnesota North Stars (The N with the star on top was pretty cool)

Honorable mention:

Calgary flames (when it was just red, white and yellow.)

Rangers 1975-76

Archived