Fossum K's 10, Rays top first-place Tigers

JetNation

ohhh, look at GOB and mavrik pulling a JBF and not posting tonight

lighten up francis.

My computer's power supply blew 2 days ago and I'm in the process of getting a new computer. No computer=no internet. Only way I can do anything is to go to the school library.

Yeah they lost. Big f'n deal. Every team loses a s*** game like that anyways.

Considering they dropped 19 runs on the yanks a few days ago, you aren't one to talk.

ohhh, look at GOB and mavrik pulling a JBF and not posting tonight

Guns has been away quite a bit, even when teh Tigers were rolling off large winning streaks. Mavrik has been here most of the time all year. This one was uncalled for. These guys are not JBF (thank god!!;) ) at all.

Come on blackout that was pretty weak. I think we've been pretty damned reserved given the fact that we have the best record in baseball, the best ERA of any rotation in baseball and have not lost a series since the break. If I'm not around after a loss it's not because I'm hiding, it's because I have more important stuff in life right now and baseball is merely a diversion.

Come on blackout that was pretty weak. I think we've been pretty damned reserved given the fact that we have the best record in baseball, the best ERA of any rotation in baseball and have not lost a series since the break. If I'm not around after a loss it's not because I'm hiding, it's because I have more important stuff in life right now and baseball is merely a diversion.

man i was ****ing kidding dude, sheesh

Archived