Miami U suspends players for Florida St game- surprise

faba

Four Hurricanes suspended for Florida State game

Associated Press

[url=http://log.go.com/log?srvc=sz&guid=16151B3B-C55D-42F3-B619-D126CF345F27&drop=0&addata=1332:245:241993:65&a=1&goto=http://mobile.espn.go.com/mort/?campaign=mobile&source=ESPN_ROS_146x46_Football_Mort_Advisor_Green]

CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Four Miami Hurricanes, including running back Tyrone Moss and receiver Ryan Moore, have been suspended for the Sept. 4 season opener against Florida State, coach Larry Coker said Tuesday.

Linebacker James Bryant and receiver Rashaun Jones were also suspended.

Moore's suspension will also include the second game of the season against Florida A&M. He also was suspended for the Peach Bowl at the end of last season.

Coker said the players violated team policy and knew about the suspensions before Tuesday.

"It's all the same incident," Coker said. He declined to elaborate.

Well, that sucks kinda sorta.

First, Coker is the worst thing to happen to Canes football since probation 10 years ago. He is the midwestern hick version of herm when it comes to coaching up the team. His firing of four assts and bringing in new guys somehow saved his job, since the fool AD had already given scapecoker an extension. He is the protoptype of how to throw guys under the bus and back it up over them to make sure.

Second, contrary to what the AP said, i do not think the four players were all involved in the same incident. When Scapppppecoker said "It's all the same incident," I think he was referring to Ryan Moore being suspended for the bowl game last year as well. Word is he flunked a drug test (pot) and was almost tossed out of school. Thats why some of you may have heard he was considering the draft, but he wasnt in demand enough. So, he returned to school to face the music.

In his absence, the already thin WR corps will play Darnell jenkins, who could have a Moss-like breakout year, and Lance Leggett, who has blazing speed but cant catch a STD in a whorehouse. Then there;s freshman phenom Sam Shields, who may just be a star in the NFL in a few years if the projections are accurate.

T. Moss coming off surgery wouldnt be 100% by Labor Day anyway, so this gives a couple of other guys the chance to show something at RB- Charlie Jones and Andrew Johnson.

The two other unsung guys who were suspended are both great ST players and someone will have to step up.

I see them losing 3 games again this year, and maybe it will be time to pull the plug on Sixflags coker.

Well, that sucks kinda sorta.

First, Coker is the worst thing to happen to Canes football since probation 10 years ago. He is the midwestern hick version of herm when it comes to coaching up the team. His firing of four assts and bringing in new guys somehow saved his job, since the fool AD had already given scapecoker an extension. He is the protoptype of how to throw guys under the bus and back it up over them to make sure.

Second, contrary to what the AP said, i do not think the four players were all involved in the same incident. When Scapppppecoker said "It's all the same incident," I think he was referring to Ryan Moore being suspended for the bowl game last year as well. Word is he flunked a drug test (pot) and was almost tossed out of school. Thats why some of you may have heard he was considering the draft, but he wasnt in demand enough. So, he returned to school to face the music.

In his absence, the already thin WR corps will play Darnell jenkins, who could have a Moss-like breakout year, and Lance Leggett, who has blazing speed but cant catch a STD in a whorehouse. Then there;s freshman phenom Sam Shields, who may just be a star in the NFL in a few years if the projections are accurate.

T. Moss coming off surgery wouldnt be 100% by Labor Day anyway, so this gives a couple of other guys the chance to show something at RB- Charlie Jones and Andrew Johnson.

The two other unsung guys who were suspended are both great ST players and someone will have to step up.

I see them losing 3 games again this year, and maybe it will be time to pull the plug on Sixflags coker.

I hope so...or least get him a friggin hat that fits..you think Belichoke dresses like a homless? Coker makes him look snazzy

Archived